Software for Financial Consolidation and Group Controlling
Simplify Your Complexity
Our certified financial consolidation software will take you through the entire consolidation process with absolute dependability. The intuitive operation and transparent numerical model will make your preparation of consolidated financial statement easier during every single step of the process.
Our software for legal and management consolidation combines the whole of our comprehensive experience in both business and technical areas. This ensures an intelligent and mature product which helps you to make your consolidated accounts watertight.
Financial Consolidation Process
Here we show you the benefits and features of our consolidation software LucaNet.Financial Consolidation:
+ Features - Financial Consolidation
- Creation of consolidated financial statements including group P&L, balance sheet and cash flow statement and disclosures
- Creation of consolidated financial statements on a monthly, quarterly and annual level
- Parallel creation of consolidated financial statements according to any accounting standards (e.g. US-GAAP, IFRS, HGB)
- Segment reporting / segment consolidation
- Present multiple views of your organisation structure(s)
- Multi-level consolidation hierarchies (subgroups)
- Foreign currencies and group currencies
- Generation of transition and consolidation postings
- Capital consolidation (full, proportional, at-equity)
- Disclosure of minority and third-party shares of profit
- Expense and revenue consolidation, consolidation of debts
- Elimination of intercompany profit and loss in current and fixed assets
- Consideration of deferred taxes
+ Features - Reporting and Analysis
- Variance analyses and spark lines directly in value cells
- Comprehensive opportunities for comparison and charts
- Predefined reports and evaluations
- Management cockpit
- Individually definable key figures
- Complete Excel integration
+ Features - General Information
- Pre-built, standard financial data warehouse including business and accounting calculation logic, both for legal and management consolidation
- Complete integration of consolidation, planning and business process management, in one data model
- Pre-defined, individually adjustable structures for P&L, balance sheet and cash flow statement
- Presentation of mulitple P&L and balance sheet structures
- Dimensional analysis of your financial information
- Cash flow statement on company and group level
- Currency conversion
- Ability to present non co-terminous year ends
- Task management
- Drill down to posting and document level
+ Your Benefits
Simply reliable LucaNet software is certified pursuant to the Institute of Auditors in Germany e.V. (IDW) audit standard PS 880 and is therefore compatible with all principles of proper accounting and control.
Simply connective When it comes to importing data, not only is there a user-configurable MS Excel converter available, but the LucaNet.Importer module also provides a large number of ready-made interfaces to all commonly used ERP and financial accounting systems. This means all relevant data can be imported conveniently at the push of a button. Furthermore, data can be collected, validated and correlated on a decentralised basis via the web using the LucaNet.Group Report module.
Simply flexible LucaNet.Financial Consolidation combines a standardised data model for preparing consolidated financial statements with the highest level of flexibility. In this way, all predefined structures can be adapted to the group‘s individual requirements at any time.
Simply transparent With LucaNet.Financial Consolidation, every value from the group through any sub-groups down to elements at company level and below can be traced down to document level with a few mouse clicks.
Simply integrated data With the LucaNet.Planner and LucaNet.Financial Consolidation modules, we connect the possibility of consolidating actual and planning figures in one and the same data model, in a uniform interface. With LucaNet, elaborate synchronisation processes and data transfers including the risk of errors belong to the past.
"It is quite simple for us: Information provides clarity. Clarity provides transparency. And transparency is the basis for trust. Therefore we have opted to select LucaNet."