Software for Planning and Controlling
Built-In Financial Logic
Choose an entirely sector-independent software package that offers you integrated financial planning as well as professional controlling.
Our controlling software LucaNet.Planner, fits pre-defined structures in all areas, which can be adjusted to your individual needs with just a few clicks. Transfer your actual figures easily through the already existing interfaces to evaluate them in detail and within the framework of controlling. This is even possible down to document level.
See the benefits and features of our financial planning and controlling software LucaNet.Planner:
+ Features - Planning and Controlling
- Automatic rule-based representation of integrated company planning (P&L, balance sheet, liquidity) from performance, investment and financial planning
- Dynamic planning on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Representation of sub-plans on cost centre or cost unit level
- Planning periods of any length
- Plan transition from actual data
- Scenarios and forecasts
- Planning forms including business logic
- Transfer of complex plan calculations from MS Excel
- Wizards for loan planning and current account interest
- Seasonality and forecast wizards
- Bottom-up planning, top-down planning and counter-current processes
- Transfer of plan items from other data sources
+ Features - Reporting and Analysis
- Comprehensive opportunities for comparison and charts
- Variance analyses and spark lines directly in value cells
- Predefined reports and evaluations
- Management cockpit
- Predefined and individually definable key figures
- Complete Excel integration
+ Features - General Information
- Finished financial data warehouse including business calculation logic for integrated company planning
- Pre-defined, individually adjustable structures for P&L, balance sheet and cash flow statement
- Representation of parallel P&L and balance sheet structures
- Representation of profit centres, cost centres, cost units
- Indirect cash flow statement
- Direct liquidity planning
- Statistical account workspaces for the analysis of other key business figures
- Representation of all analyses
- Currency conversion
- Drill down to posting and document level
- Task management
+ Your Benefits
LucaNet software is certified pursuant to the Institute of Auditors in Germany e.V. (IDW) audit standard PS 880 and is therefore compatible with all principles of proper accounting and control.
When it comes to importing data, not only is there a user-configurable MS Excel converter available, but the LucaNet.Importer module also provides a large number of ready-made interfaces to all commonly used ERP and financial accounting systems. This means all relevant data can be imported conveniently at the push of a button. Data can be collected, validated and correlated on a decentralised basis via the web using the LucaNet.Group Report module.
LucaNet.Planner combines a standardised data model with the highest level of flexibility. In this way, all predefined structures can be adapted to the company‘s individual requirements.
With LucaNet.Planner, it is particularly easy to analyse both actual and planning figures. In this way, all figures can only be visualised with just a few clicks of a mouse across periods and companies, including a drill down to document level.
Simply integrated data
With the LucaNet.Planner and LucaNet.Financial Consolidation modules, we connect the possibility of consolidating actual and planning figures in one and the same data model, in a uniform interface. With LucaNet, elaborate synchronization processes and data transfers including the risk of errors belong to the past.
"LucaNet helps to create a profit and loss account, balance sheet and liquidity planning by ready-to-use planning forms at the push of a button. Employees responsible for cost centres can be easily involved in the planning process without much training effort, this not only saves time, but also makes the planning more exact and the figures quickly available."